Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Tag #10 & 11 - Tims Tag # 5 2011

Well after a day at work, a trip to sixth form to look at options for number one son and another conference call it was definitely time to get inky.

So here are two tags I made using The Tim Holtz techniques used in his tag #5 of 12 for 2011, all the correct instructions can be found here. I enjoyed making these more than I thought and they definitley turned out a lot better than I thought they would.

 
For the red one I used cranberry alcohol ink and coloured the mistletoe wreath using citrus green alcohol ink, I dont have any of the reversable words Tim uses so I found some Christmasy stamps to create the background.

For the blue tag I used a couple of different blues and then used snowflake stamps, The cresent was coloured with the blue inks and then crystal stickles blobbed on to give a sparkle.

The words were from my christmas Paperartsy Hotpicks set.

Enjoy....

2 comments:

  1. hey! I love your interpretations - look how great the blue turned out! Your wreaths are soooo much better than my aborted one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post, absoluetly lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.