Sunday, 24 March 2013

Alpha Challenge - letter P

The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge this week is the letter P. After searching through my dictionary I decided on the word Pocket, so I created 3 adding faux stitching and put a ticket,  a penny and a hand in each one:-


The dylusions stamp I used in the background and in the top left said " You can't have everything . Where would you put it?" and I added the words " In Your Pocket of course" Just for a bit of fun. Bye for now see you next week hopefully xx

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea and well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun page & I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour scheme and love the little 'stitched' pockets.Great quote addition too.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL great take on the letter. Love the ticket peeping out of the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea - love your pockets and great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw this is gorgeous, love the pockets! Thank you for joining us again over at The Craft Barn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! So funny with the pockets - reminds me of my childhood - the good old jeanspockets! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colour palette and the filled pockets are a great fun touch. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful ideas and a great word to chose

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page great word choice love the pockets


    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page, really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous idea, love the pockets with their contents.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great word choice,love your quote

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect pocket page
    Perfect Papyrus ATC.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.