Monday, 18 March 2013

Flower Tag

At Crafty Boots Kerry has set a special challenge so please visit her blog to find out all about the origin of the Flower Challenge this fortnight.

It was our Amys 19th Birthday in February along with her dads 50th and her great uncles 75th and my Mum and Dads 50th wedding Anniversary to name but a few of the events going on so January and February were busy months for making things but an ideal opportunity to get some of my design team challenges complete.

The tag was colored using : Distress inks Peacock feather, evergreen bough and scattered straw.

The words were from my Indigo blu - Enjoy Life stamps and the grasses at the bottom from Personal Impressions - Flower silhouette.

I used Tim Holtz tattered leaves floral dies. The leaves were colored in the evergreen bough and then script was stamped and clear embossed. The daisy has a combination of scattered straw and mustard see DI with a touch of picket fence distress stain and some WOW white embossing powder.

I hope you can join us this forthnight and show us your lovely flowers in all shapes and sizes.

4 comments:

  1. Fab tag Sarah. I love this colour combination, I am going to have to expand my collection of distress inks.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Sara! I agree with Dionne, the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the tag! The colours are wonderful! Can't believe our Amy is 19... Where is the time going? Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag! Great work with those inks and die. Fab!! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.