Monday, 2 September 2013

Last Days of Summer

The Crafty Boots Challenge this week is set by Freya and she has asked us to reflect the last days of Summer. As we have had such a lovely summer this year I didnt want to frighten it away too quickly so I wanted to show the beautiful blue skies we have been having and the fact there seem to have been far more butterflies around this year than there have been for a while.
The stamps are from Chocolate Baroque stamped in gathered twig, The background mask was a Creative expressions one and the background was made up of broken china, brushed pewter, and some mystic pearls.

Enjoy these last days of summer and join us at Crafty Boots.

4 comments:

  1. The more I look at your tag, the more I see Sarah, so many layers. I love the butterflies and that amazing shade of blue.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab, love that blue and the butterflies are lush. Great colour combo too. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and love all those layers. Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has certainly been a summer of blue skies (for once!) I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.