Monday, 2 January 2012

Tag # 16 - Todays Dreams

The Simon Says Stamp and show challenge this week is Show something old - Something New - so I decided to use my newTim Holtz Tag die and my Stampers Anonymous Steampunk stamps that I had not used so they were new as well :0)
I stamped script writing on the background in gathered twigs distress ink, and then stamped without using a block the symbols in blacksoot so it was not a solid stamp. The men were stamped in black soot as well as the wording before inking the whole tag with the gathered twigs and a small amount of faded jeans.

I stamped the hand in walnut stain and then cut out before inking with the gathered twigs. The ticket was stamped on the back of craft resist paper and inked.

I really enjoyed making this and using my new stamps and bits and was rally pleased with the results hope you like it too.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Steampunk stamp! Fabulous interpretation of the theme! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping, fab tag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Your steampunk tag looks awesome! Love the script background and you use of Tim's Steampunk stamp set. Great distressing of the tag, too! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag and the color combo you got with the ink. Thanks for joining challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.