My entry for the Stamp Man Challenge - use red is this tag I have made for my godsons birthday.
I took a plain white tag and dry embossed it with the Tim Holtz Alterations folder sheet music, before swiping over it and inking the edges in walnut stain.
I stamped out the larger electric guitar and the rockstar boy onto the back of craft resist paper in walnut stain.
I carefully inked the guiters in aged mahogany distress Ink to give the red colour before covering the guitars in glossy accents to really give them a shine.
The frame was cut out from music craft resist paper using the Tim Holtz big die and inked in black soot and walnut stain, the words were stamped and inked before mouting behind the frame and attached using brads.
To finish it all of I tied red rafia through the hole.
Hope our budding rockstar enjoys this when he finally recieves this for his Birthday (so no telling him that it is here :0).

This is fabulous and would be perfect for my Rockstar son! thanks for joining us at the stampman challenge
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, just love the colour combo lainey x
ReplyDelete