Tuesday, 14 February 2012

#Tag 23 - You Make My Heart Flutter

A special tag for the man that still makes my heart flutter even after 21 years of marriage :0)

The background has white paint dots which was then inked with faded jeans, and walnut stain distress inks. I also used heart masks from the cut out of the centre of the heart when inking the tag.

I used my Tim Holtz steam punk scientific symbol stamp and my PaperArtsy Love & Kisses stamp set using walnut stain for all the stamping.

The heart and wings are from my Tim Holtz heart wings die in craft resist paper which were then inked. The background of the heart was barn door but was given an extra shine by covering with glossy accent once mounted.

I attached some inked twine and another piece of chain to finish it all of.
Happy valentines everyone I hope you have a special someone in your heart.

I am entering this into a number of challenges this week including:-
Crafty Boots - Valentines Challenge
Grungy Monday - Valentines Day - Tim Holtz Style
Sunday Stamper - Week 192 - I will always Love you

5 comments:

  1. 21 years and he still makes your heart flutter? That's fabulous! I'm 24 years in and still feel like I did when we met when I was 17 so I can understand why you created such a wonderfully romantic tag for Valentine's. Love the layers in the background - just fabulous. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, how sweet! Lurve is definitely in the air this week! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you tag, and that sentiment is so sweet. I love the colors and your backing paper in particular. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Valentine theme... and enjoy the day with your OH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and I love your sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet tag! Love the colors you chose - and congrats on 21 years!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.