Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Circle Of Flowers

I decided it was time I cracked open my Arts Parts sample pack and had a go at creating something and as Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge 206 is circles this week I decided to use that as my starting point.

The Art Part circle frame was inked in Wild Honey distress stain before stamped with the grid in walnut stain ink.

The flowers and leaves were all chipboard inked in a variety of stains and inks and stamped using paper artsy Ice blue fresco paint or walnut stain.

The backround was Kraft resist paper inked in walnut stain and the words were from Paper Artsy Hotpicks HP1206EZ stamped onto a background of wild honey and walnut stain.

It was all finished off with a few buttons and the bulldog clip and some ribbon and lace. I am also entering this into the Craft room Challenge Add some fabric as nothing is complete without that little bit of ribbon or lace xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi ...this is a lovely creation. I adore the vibrancy of your flowers against the sepia/aged art part. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room "use fabric" challenge this fortnight. Suzanne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love it! The colours are gorgeous and so are the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOrgeousness Sara, love those flowers and the Art Part is fabbdabby... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - love the circular frame with the sentiment and those flowers just finish it off nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm still 'looking' at my art parts, almost scared to use them, but know I need to. Yours looks fab, grand job indeed. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, such a pretty project. Love your beautiful design, colours and those lovely flowers.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project, beautiful fabric textures and the text is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and MUST use some art parts. Surerb Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic circle very much in the style of WV with your yummy flowers. You are so right nothing is complete without with a little lace trim. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! I love how you've put this together, and completely agree, a little lace or ribbon is a lovely finishing touch :-). Thanks for sharing this with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful piece, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those flowers!!! and I just love that colour combo too! thanks for joining us at craft room challenge. debi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful and has inspired me to try something a bit more adventurous with my art parts! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.