Friday, 4 May 2012

Tag # 42 Red Butterfly

The Sunday Stamper challenge 203 last Sunday was Red so here is my Red Butterfly Tag, it has taken me all week todo as I couldnt seem to settle to crafting, What ! I hear you say I know it seems strange but there you go. Hopefully this Bank Holiday weekend will refresh me and let me start creating again.

I took a white tag and inked it liberally with festive berries, barn door and lots of fired brick Distress Ink.

Down each edge I dry embossed some flourishes using my cuttle bug and then inked over them with vintage photo. You cant see the background very well but I used the waste from my buttefly die cut as a stencil and inked a number of butterflies using more fired brick. I also lightly stamped a number of dragon flies from my IndigoBlu Grand tour II set in vintage photo.

On the die cut butteflies I embossed swirls in clear holographic powder before inking in the barn door, The swirl at the top was inked in barn door as well before adding some crytal stickles to add a bit of sparkle.

The words were also from the same stamp set stamped onto kraft paper with a couple of buttons added.

Lets hope I feel the urge to craft a bit more this weekend hopefully we might even see the sun some time soon too xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I've crafted a lot, but not in red. this is gorgeous, love the colour on your tag, and your butterflies are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this will kick start your mojo - this is fab! Happy Bank Holiday weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, I love the red with the butterflies, it has a real oriental feel about it.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.