At Crafy Boots the challenge is to use 3 of something, so I decided to use 3 different blues form the Ranger Distress ink range and then also included 3 blue die cut clocks on the front.
I took a white tag and inked it all over using tumbled glass distress stain. Once dry I used Salty ocean ink to ink through my new cogs creative expressions Mask on all four corners.
Using the same ink I then stamped multiple fob watches on the back ground before stamping the tempus fugit in chipped sapphire.
The edges of the tag were highlighted in the chipped sapphire and the 3 clocks were inked in a combination of the 3 colours. The Happy birthday was also stamped using the 3 different colours onto white card before being trimmed and mounted.
Hope you all have a great week or two and that you have found your woolly jumpers as autumn has definitely arrived here in the UK.

I love the shades of blue you have used on this tag, they look wonderful mixed in this way. The clock theme is a timely reminder of time passing and getting older!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a fab day.
Dionne xx
This is beautiful! I love the blues, it's almost soothing to look at!!! I have so many clock stamps that never get used I really should dig them out!! Xxx
ReplyDelete