This fortnight at Crafty Boots our challenge is Home :-
This hanging is especially for my cousin and her husband who have just moved into their very own home after saving up and working hard to make their dream come true. Congratulations to you bothand lots of love from me.xxxx
I used craft resist paper stained with wild honey Distress stain on which I stamped white paint houses from my dark Room Door set - Home Sweet Home (Which I got from the Crafty Boots stash savers club) and the words home sweet home in walnut stain.
The Two main houses were stamped on craft resist paper in the walnut stain and embossed with clear embossing powder..
The words were stamped on white card before being inked in tumbled glass and a little of the walnut stain.
The lock and key die cuts were inked in the wild honey and walnut stain.
I hope you can join in our challenge this week. xxx

Hi Sara
ReplyDeleteI love the sentiment you have used on this hanging, it really suits the image.
Dionne xx
Fab work! Love it. Take care Zo xx
ReplyDeleteLove the houses - really have a mid west feel about them! Could imagine one falling on the Wicked Witch of the East! And I adore those sentiments! Fabulous!
ReplyDelete