I used the following to make my pages:-
Distress Stains - tumbled glass ( the background), fired brick and faded jeans for the flag.
Distress Inks - frayed burlap,gathered twig and barn door
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Gold embossing powder
Stamps - Indigo blu Pomp and Pageantry and Artemio - Tea Time
I am already looking forward to the next challenge :)


Lovely page Sara, I love your colours and details. What a brilliant word to work with.
ReplyDeleteHugs x
Gorgeous and what a great idea! Love the page, all your decorations are just great but I love the Tower Bridge stamp.
ReplyDeleteGreat word and a wonderful depiction of it.
ReplyDeleteWow, a beautifully crafted page for your word! It's as much fun seeing what others create as it is to create our own.
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of word - you could have done celebrate as well!! Love all the elements you've added - makes a great page!
ReplyDeleteLovely coronation page Sara love your colours!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pages Sara! I like the idea of the arrow pointing to the word :D Thank you for playing along again this week with The Craft Barn x
ReplyDeleteLove it Sara! Fab page
ReplyDeleteA breathtaking page, just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI will second Karen for the idea of the arrow. Great page
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy
Love the crowns, great coronation page.
ReplyDeleteLove the subtle red white and blue color scheme for your great coronation page
ReplyDelete