Monday, 18 February 2013

Out of my Comfort Zone !!

Tracie has set us a challenge at Crafty Boots to do something out of our Comfort zone ! Well there are number of crafty things that I don t like doing and one of those is lots of mounting a layering (I know lots of lovely ladies do a fantastic job and enjoy this but for me its a real challenge).

A while ago I bought on the spur of the moment a Hunkydory Monochrome card kit ( that I have never even opened) so I thought this was an ideal time to break it open and see what I was supposed to do with it.



After lots of ooming and arrring I decided on putting together this Pyramid card. I really dont know how I resisted getting my inks out and grunging it up but I did and this is the end result.

Please join us and try and do something completely out of your comfort zone and see what you can magic up. I cant wait to see what my design team friends have decided to do as I know some of them are finding this challenge particularly hard.

5 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous job lining up your card and you have made me nostalgic for the 'old days'. I use to do a lot of kit cards when I first started making cards, ahh, those were the days.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sara. I absolutely love what you've done. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen loads of this style of cards lately, but not had a go - this is beautiful, she is a very elegant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Hunkydory do fab kits but they are very clean and fresh. I have to add a bit of ink, can't help it! Ha ha. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! This IS far away from what you usually do but is really effective! It was really tough deciding on what was 'out of the zone' and it's been fabulous to see you do something really different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.