Sunday, 7 April 2013

Moments

At Simon Says stamp and show the challenge that is about to close is anything goes, so as I was playing around with a tag yesterday I thought I would enter it here.

The background is a piece of fancy corrugated card that was wrapped around some lovely mustard I brought back from my trip to France last week which I roughly dabbed with paper artsy paints - beach hut, mermaid and nougat. Once dry I roughly sanded it and darkened with gathered twig DI.

The TH clock face die was cut from Kraft resist paper before being inked with brushed pewter distress stain. The words were from the delusions stamp set - The right words. Which were inked in black soot and then dabbed with the brushed pewter with the excess being wiped off, because of the shine you cant seem that well in the photo but they say "Its better to take a risk than miss a moment of magic".





2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, the blue and brown is very eye catching. Love the texture in the background and the weathered clock sits beautifully on your tag, great choice of stamped images too. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challemge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...very cool tag! I love the blue and brown together. That is one of my favorite color combos. :) I love Tim's weathered clock die cut and you've done a beautiful job of using it on this textural tag. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.