Monday, 13 May 2013

Celebrate

At Crafty Boots the challenge is to create something for a celebration. So below is a special card I made for an engagement using my new Chocolate Baroque stamps.

I stamped the honeycomb using white paint onto the white card and once dried inked the card with mustard seed distress stain. Using the honeycomb stamp again I used vintage photo distress ink to add another layer. The edges were lightly inked with rusty hinge to add a bit of warmth.

The beehive, large flower and the word dream were embossed using fine black embossing powder.

I stamped and embossed a bee on a separate piece of card then inked with the mustard seed and rusty hinge before cutting it out and attaching using a foam pad to give a bit of depth.

Have fun celebrating.



2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous stamp set and what you have done with it here looks amazing, fabulous card.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see what you have done with this stamp set as I have just bought it. Your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.