Thursday, 6 June 2013

Alpha Challenge - FE-FR

I missed out on the last Craft Barn Alpha challenge as I was away for work but have managed to get this fortnights challenge done. After having a flick through I decided on Foxglove - digitalis: a narcotic plant.



The pages were covered in bundled sage distress stain before using seedless preserve and picked raspberry to stamp the foxgloves from my Chocolate Baroque Honey Bee set and words from one of my Hot Picks Paper Artsy sets

4 comments:

  1. lovely pages ,love that foxglove stamp and the flower quote, just spotted the bees too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting the F pages...
    This is great, so pretty
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous foxglove page, beautiful.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.