Sunday, 9 June 2013

Enjoy Life

I love Indigoblu stamps and in the last month or so indigoblu have started a challenge just for stampers using their stamps and this time I have managed to get around to making something especially for the Forever 21 - challenge 4 - Backgrounds Galore


Around the edge of a white tag I clear embossed the swirls from the Music Hall set. On to my craft mat I swiped strips of picked raspberry, brushed pewter and salty ocean distress stains and spritzed with water before swiping the tag through the colors until I got the desired affect. With the pink and blue I used cut n dry foam just to re emphasis the edges.

Once it was dry I stamped in black stazon the beautiful words from my enjoy life set.
This was quite  easy and enjoyable  to make and the backgrounds using different stamps to clear emboss and then the swiped colors can make all sorts of effects.




2 comments:

  1. I love your tag Sara and the colour combination is stunning. Perfect for our theme ....Thank you for joining us over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge blog...good luck Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your tag is fabulous, I just love the colours. thanks for joining in with the Forever 21 Challenge .....
    Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.