Thursday, 25 July 2013

Music Hall

I decided to get my Airondack alcohol inks out to see what sort of a mess I could make this time and ended up with this tag / card for a friends birthday.
I splashed various colours of inks on to my craft mat with some alcohol solution and then swiped a glossy tag through the mixture. Once it was dry I applied distress inks picked raspberry and peacock feather to add a little more colour.

Once this was all dry I heat embossed using black powder the beautiful lady from the IndigoBlu Music hall range and then stamped the advert and swirls in black soot DI.

To finish off I tied some vintage lace through the top and slightly inked a wooden heart the says "Women are made to be loved not understood" before mounting the tag on purple card.

I am entering this into this weeks Craft room Challenge #56 - Heat Embossing

Bye for now. xxx


4 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful background Sara, fab tag, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so dramatic and colourful- stunner of a card, Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, your tag is so effective. The colours are so eye catching. WONDERFUL. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room. Wishes, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Tag - stunning black embossed image and love the colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft - Room, Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.