This forthnight at Crafty Boots it was my turn to select the challenge. Music plays a big role in lots of peoples lives so I thought it would be good to try and celebrate by doing something to show your favourite song, musical event or musical instrument. But anything with a music theme is good.
Above is my tag for my most favourite song that I have enjoyed since being a teenager, at my wedding and even playing to my babies 18 years ago to keep them happy (so much so that they took my husband to see Status Que for his 50th birthday this year ).
To give texture to the tag I covered it in gesso and let it dry before using cut n dry foam to dab paper artsy fresco paints on top. Once dry I stamped the world map in distresss ink.
The worlds were cut using my Tim holtz die and then coloured with paint and distress ink with the water element being lightly spritzed with Dylusions spray.
Hope your enjoying the summer here in the UK we are having a lovely few days of sunshine.
bye for now..

Great song and brilliant representation of it. I am really struck by your globes, aren't they fab?
ReplyDeleteDionne xx