Monday, 19 August 2013

Christmas at Crafty Boots

Its Christmas oops no its not just getting ready over at Crafty Boots.


I decided to use my IndigoBlu FlitterGlu and as last time I made such a mess I decided to do a trio of tags while the glitter was floating round my room.

This FlitterGlu is really effective on black card so I just used the glue, flakes and black card to make these simple designs all finished of with a scrap of ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. These are great they look so effective!! I'm off to investigate what this flitterglu stuff is!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant, love all that sparkle on the black. I've not been brave enough to use my flitterglu yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! So sparkly. I've not tried this as I know I'll end up with it everywhere but the project! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set of tags, they look fab.

    I've never tried FlitterGlu but I have had that problem with silver leaf.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black tags, they show up the Flitterglu perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.