Sunday, 22 September 2013

Alpha Challenge - G

Hi I have managed to do this fortnights challenge at the Craft Barn on time and decided on the word  Gild - to overlay with gold. 
The background is painted in Paper Artsy Squid Ink and Ella Bella from Indigoblu and a couple of the swirls are gilded using Indigoblu Flitter glu and flakes. I also gold embossed a couple more swirls and the word dream to and a little more gold (although myself and my craft room are well and truly gilded).



I did do the last fortnights challenge but was a little late with my blog so I thought I would add it in here so here is my Zebra page, you can just about make out the Zebras (well horses I had to cheat) in black and white. I was a little limited on words I'm afraid.


8 comments:

  1. Love your gilding!! Very opulent....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word choice and depiction of the gilding on the lovely dark background. Bold zebra page and creativity is all about using what we have and making it work - so you weren't cheating, you were using artistic licence.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gilding and I love your zebra too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that gold page is just drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both pages super shiny. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why didn't I think of that... I love gilding! Your page is gorgeous with that rich purple colour and the gilded stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and great interpretations
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gold really gleams and looks great against the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.