Friday, 25 April 2014

IndigoBlu - Words are all you need

This month at IndigoBlu the challenge is words, and as I have recently been to Ally Pally and bought myself a lovely new selection of IndigoBlu stamps I thought I should christen a couple of them.

I created my background using acrylic paints and Kroma crackle using Kays Kroma Krackling Technique.

The stamps from the Weird science series - Beautiful Mind were both stamped in clear embossing ink then fine black powder applied and then heat embossed. I got an extra unexpected effect on the background with some of the powder sticking in the cracks to give a grungy effect (just how I like it )

This tag is for me to put on my desk at work to try and remind me to keep sane !!


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Sara! Love the colour and crackles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your fabulous entry in the IndigoBlu Challenge
      P xx

      Delete
  2. Great idea to have the tag on your desk, this is one of my favourite stamp sets, although I seem to say that about all of them. .
    Thank you for joining us in the Indigoblu Blog challenge this month, good luck!
    Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag ...... love the effect you've got with the Kroma. Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love it, one of my most favourite stamps!

    Thanks for entering the IndigoBlu challenge
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to hear you treated yourself at Ally Pally Sara. Love this tag - you've used the Kroma so effectively on it. Thanks for joining us at IndigoBlu. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely entry thank you for entering our challenge x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This should certainly make you feel sane every time you look at it Sara such a great piece of artwork.

    Crafty wishes from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.