Well here goes my first published challenge: Thanks to Studio L3 Grungy Monday 14 challenge, using Tim Holtz's March 2008 technique.
Using my Cuttlebug I cut a Tag using my Go Kreate Concentric tag die, and used the mannikin and tape measure to stamp with from the Creative Expressions Vintage Sewing set (thank you Bev) using white acrylic paint. Once it was dry I sprayed with misters made up of Rangers Tea Dye distress re-inker with Gold Dust and several sprays of Red Brick re-inker with Lemongrass.
So there it is all finished and already on its way to the States as a thank you.
Fabulous! Love the colours and the ideas - you have embraced the challenge and made something beautiful as a gift! Inspiring!
ReplyDeleteSara congratulations on your first challenge, and may I say, it's a spectacular debut! You did a wonderful job on the GM14 technique-- the dress form looks amazing against the rosy red background, and the entire piece has a perfect shabby-chic feel. Truly wonderful work, and I hope we see you again next week!
ReplyDelete