As the Sunday Stamper challenge this week was Leaves and the Craft Boots Challenge is Autumn I thought it was an ideal time to use my new Inkadinkado stamp set Automne.
I swiped mustard seed, crushed olive and shabby shutters Distress ink on my craft mat spritzed with water and swiped a Tim Holtz tag through it to get a lovely yellowy green effect.
Once dry I stamped the spray of leaves using crushed olive and then used walnut stain Distress Ink around the edge.
I used another Tim technique using vellum which I blended antique linen and walnut stain on before heating it to dry the ink. Once dry I stamped leaves and swirls on from the same stamp set and then tore the edges before curling the ends round a pencil and inking the edges.

Once I had stuck the vellum to the tag I found a wooden cut out tree which I used the inks to colour and then brushed with perfect pearls to give a bit of a sparkle.
Round the trunk I tied a ribbon and attached a button.
To finish of the tag I stamped the You're The Best sentiment from a Paperartsy stamp set in walnut stain and then used the inks to distress the piece of card after tearing it into shape, The WISH ticket was from my Tim Holtz Adage ticket set which again I inked to grunge it up a bit.
For the background card I used the single leaf from the set and used crushed olive again to create a background before using shabby shutters to ink the edges of the card.
So there you go some special autumnal wishes for a special person.


Wow! What an amazing colour! Really very lovely! Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Boots x
ReplyDeleteFab Tag !
ReplyDeleteooh lots of lovely inkiness! thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper
ReplyDeleteBeautifully made tag. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.
ReplyDeleteDionne
Wow- so much detail without being fussy.
ReplyDeleteGreat colours, fab creation. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmmmmm mustard seed at its best, beautiful work, especially on the vellum.xx
ReplyDelete