Friday, 18 November 2011

Tag #7 -Travel

For this weeks Grungy Monday 27 challenge. Tims 12 tags of Christmas, 2007 day 6 technique. I decided to use my new Creative Expressions Compass Mask and Tea Die Re-inker with lime green perfect pearls in my mister.


Once this was dry I used shabby shutters and tumbled glass distress ink to blend in then stamped two stamps from my Tim Holtz Stamper anonymous travel set in walnut stain before distressing the edges and then inking them with walnut stain as well.

In the bottom left I attached a patterned cardboard plaque which I had also misted and left to dry before stamping the words Travel in black stazon.

In the centre of the compass I attached a green gemed gromet to give a bit of sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this challenge. Great color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.