Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Tag #26 Tea For Two

The crafty boots challenge this fortnight is Food Glorious Food and a bit like Gabrielle I only have a couple of stamps that really tie in with this theme. So out came the cup cake stamp set I have and the cup of tea from the front of a copy of Craft Stamper magazine ( don't you just love that magazine ).

On the back ground of the tag I used shabby shutters and spun sugar distress inks before covering in clear embossing powder and heating up. I then inked on Victorian velvet and walnut stain to ooze into the dips.

The cup cakes and tea cup were stamped onto cream card in the Victorian velvet before being painted with a variety of distress inks.

The naughty but very nice words were stamped in the victorian velvet on a piece of card that I had coloured when doing the tag and then grunged up a bit.

So there you go my favourite drink of the day with a lovely cup cake to boot.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! But what a great job you've done! Love the teatime theme (inwardly cursing that I didn't think of that!) Love the tag and thank you for joining in with Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very naughty but nice, love the theme of your tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag. I love the subdued colors and the cupcakes are making me crave something sweet. Trouble is it would involve baking so I shall have to live with the craving for now. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.