Thursday, 22 March 2012

Design Team Celebrations

Hi - Exciting news all I have been invited to join the Crafty Boots Design team  it was really very unexpected and so exciting to know that other people like what I do.

To celebrate I thought I would post this tag which reflects the Good Times I am a feeling, the fact spring is in the air and some of the work I like to do.

There are lots of distress stains, stamps and a couple of embellishments thrown in for good measure with an inked ribbon and some twine as well.

So just a quick post today as I am really excited and want to get on with another tag.

Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! So pleased to have you on the team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome on board! This is a gorgeous tag, love the tones and depths you've created. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Wonderful tag for wonderful news! Congrats - it is very richly deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations- fab news and a wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.