Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Tag #39 - Time waits for no Man

Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge 201 is MEN this week so I decided it was an ideal time to break open my new Umbrella Man Tim Holtz Die.

After my mamoth shopping spree at Ally Pally on Saturday I had been tidying my craft room and found some tags that I had previoulsy swished and misted in yellows and gold so decided to use one of these as a starter. I added a postcard background stamp in walnut stain and then inked the edges in walnut stain and black soot Distress Ink.

The clock was inked in Dried marigold stain and gathered twig before being roughly heat embossed with walnut stain distress embossing powder and gold powder The hands were also embossed like this.

Umbrella man was inked in gathered twig and black soot and then heat embossed with black soot.

The words were typed and printed on the computer and then inked up.

Thanks for the challenge Hels and it was great to see you.
x

6 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous Tag Sara. I love the clockface and the colours you have used make it very vintage. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I can relate to that mammoth shopping spree at AP lol, love the grungy colours, perfect for mr brolly man an his weathered clock:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Tag, love the style and the colours you've used. Glad you enjoyed AP, sounds like you all had a fab time. One day I will get there! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, gorgeous... and new stashly goodies to play with too...a treat! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag - but I especially love your umbrella man - he is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good I like your umbrella man and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.