This fortnights Crafty Boots challenge set by Stephanie-Emma is Bowtastic as you will see the design team have been busy introducing bows in all shapes and sizes and heres my contribution.
To make this tag I swiped milled lavender and dusty concord distress ink on my craft mat before spritzing with water and then swiping my tag through it. To enhance the colours I inked more dusty concord and seedless preserve on to the tag using cut n dry foam. Down each side I embossed swirls from the organic flourish embossing set from cuttlebug and enhanced them with the seedless preserve.
I decided it was time to use my Indigoblu sewing mends the soul stamps and stamped the corset advert in milled lavender in the background at various angles and then a central one in dusty concord.
I stamped 4 corsets in the dusty concord on white card and inked them up with the 3 different inks and paired them up. Before sticking the pairs together I punched holes in the front one threaded cream ribbon through before tying in a bow at the top. Once tied I stuck the corresponding corset on the back.
The words are from the last verse of some words from the IndigoBlu Music hall stamps and they were wedged into a Tim Holtz Memo pin.
Hope you all have fun making your bows, goodluck xxxx.

Love all your fab detail on your gorgeous tag .
ReplyDeleteHugs Emma cx
hey! Love the tag with it's slightly risqué stamp and corsets! The colours are sensational!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! Love the colour too. Zo xx
ReplyDeleteWow, this is gorgeous Sara. I just love the colours you have used here and those corsets with their bows are fab.
ReplyDeleteDionne xx
Fabulous tag, with great details.
ReplyDeleteAvril xx
This tag is lush! I love the deep pruple and the sassy design. So well put together and those flourish details are amazing! xx Denise
ReplyDeleteThis colour is just stunning and I love what you've done with the bows!! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteSara, This is stunning. I love the rich purple and the little corset elements. All your work is wonderful and I became a follower of your blog so I can come back and visit.
ReplyDelete:) Chris / CS Designs