I took a plain white tag and inked it using frayed burlap distress ink before dry embossing it with the Tim Holtz alterations Texture fades bricked.
I then spritzed the tag with a mixture of tea die, gold perfect pearls and water to give it a sheen (including my fingers) once it was dry I inked it a bit more with walnut stain and rusty hinge.
The houses were stamped onto craft resist paper in walnut stain and then inked with mustard seed and rusty hinge.
The Keys and hinge are dyes from the Tim Holtz Hardware findings Dye The hinge was inked in walnut stain and the keys in mustard seed, rusty hinge and frayed burlap.
It was all finished of with some packaging string and a brass brad.
Hope you like it . bye for now xxx

Fantastic tag, I love the keys but those Darkroom Door stamps are just MUST HAVES!!! Great dreaming with TIO.
ReplyDeletea really wonderful tag - love the sepia tones and stamped images! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Sarah.
ReplyDeleteA fantastic tag with wonderful details, looks really wonderful. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, love it all! Zo xx
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, I love the brick effect in the background, the whole tag just tells a story. Thank you so much for sharing with us at TIO x
ReplyDeletefantastic tag, the vintage feel is gorgeous, thanks for sharing at TIO
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag.. love the brick effect.. brillant detail and textures, thanks for sharing at TIO
ReplyDelete...loVe your Tag Sara, the colours & textures are super...Mel :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is full of gorgeous fabby makes that are right up my street I'm now following you so I get to see more... :)
What a fabulous tag! Love the colour and all the embellishments - my kinda tag! Thank you for playing along with TIO x
ReplyDelete