Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Tag #49 - Green 16

The Sunday Stamper challenge week 220 is Green and just by pure luck I have just made my sons 16th birthday card he had a great week a milestone birthday and great GCSE results so we are all happy here and believe it or not the tag was green so result!

I started with a cream tag and used a jigsaw mask and inked through it using mowed lawn and then forest moss.

I stamped script writing in archival black to complete the background before inking the edges with walnut stain and the forest moss finishing with picket fence distress stain.

The Tim Holtz movers and shaper fans were cut from kraft paper before being embossed using distress embossing powde walnut stain and scattered straw and were attached using brads which were then duly bashed with a hammer.

The Happy Birthday and 16 were cut from mirror board using my cricut before being dabbed with alcohol inks pitch black and rust.

The L for lifetime and Luke was also a Tim Holtz ideaology piece and was tied on using ribbon stained with distress stain.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning tag. I'm not a big green fan, but this is fantastic. I think I may change my mind now. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I am a fan of that tag (groans lol) LOVE all those details... congrats and Happy Birthday for your boy, bet you are as proud as punch! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.