Monday, 3 September 2012

One And Only

This fortnight at Crafty Boots the challenge is ONE. Now I dont know about you but this has taken me a while to think of something todo we do  not have the pleasure of any 1 year birthdays or anniversaries in the family which are the only things I could think of to start with then I suddenly thought what else do I have one of and seeing I was feeling a bit sentimental as my husband have just reached our 22nd Anniversary  I thought why no do a tag for My One and Only:

Using sequin waste I dabbed watered down fired brink distress ink through the holes before bumping it slightly and doing the same with scattered straw.

I then blended more of the distress inks over the tag including some black soot around the edge.

The Heart was cut from the sizzix die hearts and wings before being inked with fired brick and then roughly embossed with distress embossing powder walnut stain. the flourish was inked in the fired brick and black soot.

The words My One and Only were peeled from Tim Holtz ideaology stickers.

The safety pin and heart padlock and chain were pinned through the top.

Good luck with challenge and I an sure you will be able to come up with somehting fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, your one and only. Gorgeous tag and I love your heart, it is so pretty.

    Many congratulations on your 22 years together.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Perfect for your one and only! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.