Sunday, 24 February 2013

Alpha Challenge - Letter H

The Craft Barn have challenged us to use the letter H this fortnight after several thumb throughs of my very old and worn dictionary I decided on Home and to reflect on the fact going home or being at home for many of us even if we do enjoy our holidays when we are lucky enough to go it is still the place to be.

My page was covered in gesso (I wanted to see what this did as I haven't really tried my pot of it out until now) once dry this was covered half in tumbled glass and half in bundled sage and shabby shutters distress stain. I found using gesso toned down the colours greatly so I had to add some extra oomph using distress inks and cut n dry foam.

The stamps were from darkroom door - Home sweet home and Indigoblu Grand tour II, with a couple of hearts from my hearts and wings TH die.

Thanks again Craft Barn team cant wait till next time..

6 comments:

  1. Great Home work, Sara!!! love the hearts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great DPS and I do like the stamps you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamping here! Lovely pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages your stamping really tells the subject just by looking from a distance x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous pages, love the stamping and colouring.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pages for the Houses
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.