Monday, 22 April 2013

Alpha Challenge - W

The Craft Barn Challenge is W (with Circles) this fortnight and as you can see I chose the word Windmill.


The page was stained using Crushed Olive, salty ocean and mustard seed.the circles were created using fresco paint - cheesecake and the top of a glossy accents bottle.
The stamps are from Creative Expressions Create a scene. Unfortunately I couldn't find any words or sayings to tie in with my theme this week so plumped for just the word.
Bye for now.

14 comments:

  1. I think it's perfect, what a great windmill stamp!! Love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your windmill page I adore windmills

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page looks awesome! The way you've painted and stamped, I can just feel the weather and the windmill turning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the word
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely windmill stamp!!!! I am really liking your colours, fabulous work!

    Karen from The Craft Barn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant windmill - love the depth of colour and those white rings !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous colour palette. I love the way you have incorporated circles into the design. They create lovely movement and energy which suits the windmill theme beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking pages, love the vibrant colours and its a fab windmill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page and the white circles just make the page pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hopping round all the W entries...
    Lovely page
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pages, those colours work really well together. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colours and images, great windmill page.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic colors. I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous BG, great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.