Monday, 24 June 2013

60 !!!!

At Crafty boots this fortnights the challenge is - Anything but a Square, so I decided to post a birthday tag that I recently made for a neighbor from when I was at home.


The back ground was made by using cut and dry foam to apply mustard seed, faded jean and peeled paint distress ink to a tag on top of black script writing stamped in black soot.

The car  and dapper gangsters are from the PaperArtsy Hotpicks set HP1206Ez and were stamped on Kraft paper before being cut out and lightly inked.

The car is very apt as the birthday boy oops gentleman is a car enthusiast and has just bought himself an old Jag to  do up and it also brings back memories as he use to drop me off at school in his pride and joy Rolls Royce at the time.

Looking forward to seeing all your entries for Anything but a square.  Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. What a fab tag, I bet your neighbour loved the gangster theme.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag and great images, perfect for your neighbour it seems!! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous tag, Sara! I hope (am sure) your neighbour loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.