Sunday, 23 June 2013

Alpha Challenge - B

Got this one in quick this fortnight didnt want to wait until the last minute again. So for the Craft Barn Alpha challenge the word is Beehive - a box or case or other hollow vessel for holding bees. 



I used Zesty zing and cheesecake Paper Artsy paints as the background, and in the flesh the pages look even more full of color with the stamps from Chocolate Baroque black embossed on top with added touches of rusty hinge DI.

Have fun.


23 comments:

  1. Wow it is wonderful. I am so into bees at the moment and we have has loads of species visiting our cotoneaster at present. Your page just oozes honey yumminess. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and quick !
    http://nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABsolutely gorgeous, Sara!! Well done for getting in quick this fortnight, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW it's a wonderful spread. I really like the way you used the stamps and colors. Great take on the B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning! I love it. Really inspiational. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages and man were you quick less than four hours - very jealous,I'm still pondering.Love the background colours contrasting with the black.Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pages and such a rich honey colour for the background

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah pages the colour of honey. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pages - full of colour and great use of stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and theme of this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous take on the letter "B" - your pages are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colours and I love your pages! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kiwi in Timbertown.
    Lovely pages and colours just suit the theme

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Sara! After I post my pages, I like to go see what other people have done - so much fun. This is truly wonderful! I love your yellow background!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sara, LOVE your beautiful bee pages, the colours are perfect and those stamped images are great. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pages! Great idea and I love that beehive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous page, love the bee hive and the lovely honey colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love this page, brilliant,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy Honey! fabulous pages and great colours to make me think of Honey.......great "Bee" page

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such fab colours you've used
    Beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely pages and I had to laugh at your saying you are usually late: I thought that was me and I'm last today!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really stunning, love the colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.