Saturday, 22 June 2013

Alpha Challenge - U

U is for Umbel - a collection of small flowers - My word for the alpha challenge at the Craft Barn  this fortnight, I have just about got it done in time (3 hours to go).

My dictionary is very old and has limited words so  I spent more time deciding on a word than actually doing the page, but I was determined to do it as I have already missed one challenge due to being away for work.

I have never heard of an umbel so this challenge is definitely widening my vocabulary.

Bye for now and hopefully see you sooner rather than later with teh next word :0)

6 comments:

  1. love your dictionary with different words to me! this is a great page, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am another of the latish entries so know what you mean about being determined to do it in the time frame.Its a great word and interpretation - the flowers are very pretty.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page very pretty, great word a new one for me.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up with my commenting after my hols, fabulous page, beautiful coloured background and pretty daisies. Great word choice.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another new word for me.
    Great page
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.