Friday, 26 July 2013

Trio Card

My lovely cousin and her husband celebrated their 3rd anniversary recently so I decided to try and do a card with 3 different tags on (one for each year). I took inspiration from a Paperartsy tutorial which used as it happens a masks and paints which fits just right with the Dragons Dream Tag It On challenge with the final ingredient being some ribbon.

As you can see I used a variety of stamps on each tag and  the masked backgrounds (which you cant see from the photo were also all different), the same 3 fresco paints were used on the tags but in different combinations.
The ribbon was stained using distress stains. 



7 comments:

  1. LOVE this Sara! I'm sure C&S were thrilled too! Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful project with great images. Looks fabulous. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...Amazing creation, Fabulous images & backgrounds... Thank for Dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea! I love the designs and the way it is a trio to celebrate three years. Beautiful interpretation of the recipe. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how I missed this Sara but it's gorgeous - hope your cousin and her husband loved it too . Thanks for joining in at DragonsDream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.