Monday, 20 January 2014

Crafty Boots - Sunshine

Kerry has challenged at Crafty Boots this time to Sunshine, hopefully this will cheer you up if you have been affected by the heavy winds and rain here in the UK or nasty weather further a field.


The background was created using dylusions Ink sprays pure sunshine and sunset orange. Once the tag was dry I embossed it with the Tim Holtz Texture Fade Rays folder before adding scattered straw and walnut stain distress inks and then a touch of Sunburst mica powder.

The words from Paper Artsy -HP1007 were stamped onto Kraft paper and heat embossed using aged mahogany distress powder.

I dug around in my stash and found the flower buttons which I threaded with some ribbon which I had coloured using wild honey distress stain.

Hope thi brings a little sunshine to you all.  Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag - beautiful background with the embossing and inks and I adore the little charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Sara, it seems to reflect the suns glory with all of your embossing and colour - not to mention that great sentiment.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.