Sunday, 5 January 2014

Indigo blu - favorite stamp for 2013

Sewing Mends The Soul - this is my favorite set of Indigo Blu stamps for the year. I  love using the stamped bodice in various forms, sometimes I stamp it straight onto my tag but usually I stamp it and then cut it out and use it to dress a dress makers model.

This time I have tried to use most of the stamps from the set  but just using one shade of blue - faded Jeans Distress Ink and stain along with picket fence and Black soot.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our indigoblu challenge this month, good luck
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag .... thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu Challenge .... Good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.