Thursday, 9 January 2014

Wish Upon A Star

I was having a search round for a challenge and remembered about the Simon says stamp challenges,this Mondays Challenge is Blues - so I decided that this would be the theme for my tag

The white tag was dabbed into a mixture of peacock feathers, salty ocean and picket fence distress stains to give the mottle blue background.

I then embossed a piece of clear acetate using the Tim Holtz patchwork folder before cutting it with my Tag die. to enhance the acetate I dabbed black alcohol ink on the edges and on the crown.

The acetate was attached to the tag with black brads.

To embellish I included the wish ticket and the words printed using my dymo gun and then stamped the star and attached this on top of a die cut fan. To produce the phrase Wish upon A Star ! Through the top I have attached a chain and black ribbon to finish it all of with.

Thanks for challenge.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous tag Sara! Love the beautiful blue textured background! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.