Quick tag # 2 The sun -To colout the tag I used the trusty Tim Holtz technique of swiping shabby shutters, peeled paint and crushed olive distress ink across my craft mat and spritzed with water before swiping a blank tag across it to get a toned affect.(Do you see a pattern emerging here !)
After impatiently waiting for this one to dry as well ! I added more shabby shutters and walnut stain around the edge. Then stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa on the left hand side the words from one of my Paper Artsy Hot picks sets along with a couple of swirls. To add a different effect I spritzed the whole tag with water to disperse the ink a little bit to give that slightly mottled effect.
To finish off I used citrus and rust airondack alcohol ink to colour a coke can and paper flower I had laying on my table as well as a clear acrylic square button coloured in the rust ink. The button was finished off with a brown and green ribbon threaded through and tied in knot and then all stacked together to make a quick flower.
This is especially for you My first Tinkerbell as I am thinking of you lots and it was great to see you xxxx.

This is fabulous! Might need to borrow that stamp! You are rocking this colouring tags at the moment!
ReplyDelete