Here you go my very first ATC - I even had to go on the internet to find out how big it was supposed to be (As Gabrielle says not very big at all) ! It is my creation for the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge - ATC and Hels Sheridan - Stars. I also got the inspiration from the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Sing IT.
So after cutting a piece of spare card to the specified size I used antique stain distress ink on the back ground and then stamped a map from my Glitz Clear Stamps - distress set 3 using walnut stain. I then stamped a number of globes in tumbled glass on top of this and inked all the edges with walnut stain.
To add my own embellishment I stamped my one and only electric guitar on to some card again using walnut stain distress ink before cutting it out and colouring slightly with tumbled glass and the walnut stain.
Using my star punch to cut out 4 stars and coloured them with tumbled glass and walnut stain before stamping the letters ROCK in the walnut stain. Before position everything I stamped and embossed a red sparkly heart in the right hand corner.
So there you go I stuck it all together with the words wrapping around the world. Hopefully this reflects the fact that - I Love Rockin' All Over The World......

Hello. Your ATC is very cool. Don't you love it when the stars all align and you can enter one project into several challenges? :) Your ATC card is wonderful. I love the map background and how you stamped on it. Love the "ROCK" stars...yes, I got the pun! haha And I think the guitar is way cool, too. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy
ReplyDeleteLove this Sara! Love how you've been brave and tried an ATC (they really are tiny!) and yest you've packed in an enormous theme! It's brilliant x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love your colors and the way you've done the stars.
ReplyDeleteLove the music theme !!
ReplyDeleteThese are great colours and that guitar looks fabulous - well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!
Sarah