Friday, 9 March 2012

A Special Bear

Heres something different to my normal creations but I thinks its always good to try something different now and then dont you ?

This Popcorn the bear Card is especially for a special little bear that is 2 on Sunday.
It was stamped in memento rich coca and embossed with clear powder before being inked with broken china distress stain and tumbled glass, shabby shutters and faded jeans distress inks for the background.

The picture was then painted using a variety of distress stains and a good old fashioned paint brush. Before mounting the picture it was edged in walnut stain and some white paint and the card itself was inked round the edges in walnut stain.

Happy Birthday little Bear xxx.

I am entering this into the Fashionable Stamping Challenge - Make it for a Child

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this and Bear will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I love this little bear as well. Its a great card, thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, and so very perfect for a bear that is 2! I love the image you have chosen. And the watercolouring with the DI's really sets it all off.
    Great card!
    Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image and the colouring is lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, any young child would be thrilled to receive this card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.