Sunday, 29 April 2012

Tag #41 Musical Hall

I decided to have a play with my new IndigoBlu Music hall stamps and this was what I came up with.

I inked a tag using Scattered Straw, Seedless preserve and worn lipstick distress ink and vintage photo. I used the swirls from the stamp set and stamped them all over the background using the worn lipstick before stamping the beautiful lady using seedless preserve.

The musical hall poster at the bottom was stamped in vintage photo onto kraft paper beofe I gently inked it  a bit more with the vintage photo after cutting it out.

I attached some lace along the bottom and dabbed some crystal stickles in the ladies hat and flowers.

Just a quick blog as dinner is cooking :o)..

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.