Saturday, 29 June 2013

Summer Colours

Here is my tag for the IndigoBlu forever 21 challenge 5. I was lucky enough to win the random prize for challenge 4 so thought I should try and use at least one of the lovely stamps I won this time.


The background was made up of squeezed lemonade, shaded lilac and picked raspberry distress inks applied a number of times along with a spritz of dylusions calypso teal.

The swirl was from the Music Hall set, With love from the Enjoy Life set and finally Ella Bella one of my winning choices (isnt she beautiful), they were all stamped in clear embossing ink and embossed with fine black powder.

Thanks for stamps and the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. What a fab tag, love the background, and yes, Ella Bella looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Sarah, and so pleased that you are enjoying your prize...It is good to see what you have made with your new stamp. Thank you for joining us over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge ....Good Luck....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Sara - I love the colours. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Sara. Love the colours, and yes Ella Bella is beautiful. Thanks for joining in again with the Indigo Blu Forever 21 challenge. Good luck ....... Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, the colours are so vibrant :) just found your blog through the Indigo Blu challenge. Tfs,
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is really exciting seeing who has visited.